Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Baby #3!

Here are the first photos of our new baby girl, anticipated arrival in late November! We haven't ever found out the sex of the baby during either of my other pregnancies, but this time we thought it would be fun for the kids to know - and adjust, since they each had their heart set on the opposite sex. Also, since we're pretty sure this will be our last baby, I wanted to see what it was like to know. Even though this ultrasound was at only 12 weeks, our doctor and his technician both thought it was a girl. Since I am "advanced maternal age" I get extra blood tests, and there is a new-ish fancy test that can actually see the baby's chromosomes in my blood. This test confirmed 99% that it is a baby girl! We are already getting really excited.






Great view of her spine!








Top view of her arms and legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment