Monday, June 29, 2009

Approaching 11

We are fast coming up on the 11 week mark! I hadn't posted in a while so I thought I would check in with a quick update. We had a very busy weekend, and I survived! Saturday morning I went with Pete and some friends to our running club. I dutifully walked my two miles while everyone else ran two (or more!). Pete has tentatively decided to run the half marathon in January - my only concern is that the race is three days before my due date! I said okay, as long as he runs with his cell phone.

Sunday was a momentous day. After actually going to church, I suited up and went to the gym!! I swam laps for about 30 minutes and it felt wonderful. I've really been enjoying being a couch potato, but I've had about all I can handle, so it was really nice to do a little exercise.

Now we are back at work and looking forward to our long weekend for the 4th of July holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment