Thursday, July 2, 2009

No Man's Land

I was reading on my cousin Megan's blog that she had a nerve-wracking couple of weeks when she started to feel better after the first trimester but still didn't feel pregnant - couldn't feel the baby, didn't have a belly, etc. Well, now I understand what she meant! Each day I feel better and better, so it's getting to feel like I'm making it all up when I talk about the baby. Where's the proof? It was actually starting to worry me a little, make me wonder if everything was still okay, but I reminded myself we have an ultrasound next week so for now I can just relax and enjoy having a little more energy!

Last night we went over to grill out with friends in celebration of Canada Day! There was plenty of red and white food and decorations, Canadian beer (for those able to partake), and sparklers! There was also another pregnant lady there so we were able to indulge in our pregnancy talk without boring everyone else. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment