Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nursery Tour

The nursery wasn't finished when Ben decided to make his early arrival, but we have it set up pretty well now! Here is what his room looked like before we started:



And here it is now!


My mom painted the dresser and bookshelf, and Pete's mom made the valance. I love our glider! I made the throw quilt for the back, and there is a coordinating crib quilt in progress.


Pete's mom also made a coordinating crib bumper, which we're using as a crib skirt until it's safe to have it in the crib. The alphabet print above the bookshelf is from Aunt Katy, Uncle Scott, and Cousin Charlie.


Swatches are here to finally pick out blinds for the window, and I have a few more things to do to hang on the walls, but it's almost done! I love Ben's bright, colorful nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment