Thursday, April 12, 2012

Juliet's Room

I finally got Juliet's room to a point where I can share some photos! Some of you may remember the "before" pictures of Ben's room... Well, when we fixed up his room, the guest room became a virtual storage area. Here is what it looked like when Ben was a few months old:


And here is Juliet's room!

The dressers and nightstand were Peter's grandparent's. They are perfect in her room and will easily grow with her!


The print on her wall was in my room when I was little.


We didn't have the heart to take the comfy glider out of Ben's room because he loves it so much, so I'm using our Ikea chair. It works!


Changing table and long dresser.


I made Juliet the pink bow organizer (with tons of help from Peter), and the "J" is from our friend Jeanine.



Here is Juliet's crib quilt! I didn't start it until after she was born, so I was able to add in a lot of pink. I hope she loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment